Our promise to you
C’est Chic Ltd are committed to respecting your privacy. We aim to process your personal data in compliance with the law as well as protecting and respecting your privacy rights. At this point, we would like to state that children under the age of 13 years are prohibited from using our website. We will not consciously sell to children under the age of 13 years.
When do we collect your data?
Your data will be collected upon any digital interaction you have with us, i.e. by using our social media platforms, subscribing to our newsletter, complete a purchase with us, use our website or communicate with us via email, phone or social media.
What is the information used for?
We promise that any information we collect will only be used for the following purposes:
- To update you on your order status
- To fulfill your order(s)
- To improve your shopping experience
- To process transactions
- To keep you updated with relevant marketing material
- To improve our customer service
- To meet legal requirements
Personal data is only collected:
- With your consent
- When it is necessary to fulfill our contract with you
- We have a legal obligation to do so.
How long do we store your data for?
We will only store your data for the purpose of which it was collected and no longer than it is necessary to do so.
Third Party Links
Links may sometimes be found on our website to third parties - such as network providers, affiliates and social media platforms. If you use any of these links, please note that these sites have their own independent privacy policies which you are then subject to.
Some of the data you provide is required to be disclosed to certain parties:
- Third party IT and Software systems providers
- Third party payment processing services such as PayPal to process your transactions. Please note that C’est Chic Ltd do not store your payment information.
- Third party service providers. An Post are our chosen courier service, please visit the following link to view their Privacy Policies: https://www.anpost.com/Privacy
- Professional advisors such as Auditors, Insurance and Bankers.
- We may use your images on our social media platforms, however, we will only do so if you have tagged us directly in a post, otherwise, we will always get your consent before doing so.
Your rights include, but are not limited to:
- The right to access your personal data we have collected
- The right to correct any inaccurate data - by logging on to your account or contacting our Data Protection Officer
- The right to erase your personal data - you can request for us to delete your data where it is no longer necessary for us to store it. This will be done at your request in compliance with legal requirements.
- The right to object to the processing of your data where we understand to have a legitimate interest.
- The right to lodge a complaint. You can file a complaint to the Data Protection Commissioner. However, our priority is ensuring customer satisfaction, therefore we would ask that you contact us directly before lodging a complaint as we would be more than obliging to accommodate you and resolve the issue.